On February 4th 2021 Delta Holding will celebrate it’s 30 year anniversary. During the last 3 decades, the company has made 2,5 billion euros income of selling businesses and has been reinvesting that money in Serbia and neighbouring countries.
’’What separates Delta from other companies is knowledge and ability to create businesses and increase their value, as well as sell them when the conditions are met.’’ said Marija Desivojevic Cvetkovic, Delta’s Senior Vice President for Strategy and Development. ’’Qualified and motivated employees are what enables our company to operate this way. This is the reason we believe that people are Delta’s biggest value.’’
- 35.000 people have worked in Delta
- 2,5 billion euros of investments
- 3 billion euros paid to the budget of Republic of Serbia (since 2000)
- 39 million euros of CSR (since 2007, the year Delta Foundation was established)
- total income of 24 billion euros