The World in 2021 Conference is one of the oldest conferences organized by Color Media Communications, and has already become recognized as an event that closes the current year with conclusions about the political, business, and social environment in Serbia and opens issues that will be important next year.
The conference will be held on December 15, 2020 in the House of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia in Belgrade.
This year, through panels and case studies, we will try to answer the questions about the challenges that Europe in lockdown faces, the consequences of the global pandemic on the world economy and how to overcome them, what the health sector has encountered globally and locally, the consequences of the pandemic on vulnerable groups in society, as well as culture during the pandemic.
The conference will be opened by:
- Welcome speech: Ivica Dačić, Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- Official opening of the conference: Aleksandar Vučić, President of the Republic of Serbia
- Maja Gojković, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Culture and Information in the Government of the Republic of Serbia
- Zorana Mihajlović, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Mining and Energy in the Government of the Republic of Serbia
- Darija Kisić-Tepavčević, Minister of Labour, Employment, Veterans’ Affairs and Social Affairs in the Government of the Republic of Serbia
- Tomislav Momirović, Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure in the Government of the Republic of Serbia
The following guests will also speak at the conference: Dubravka Negre, Head of the European Investment Bank Office for the Western Balkans, Joan Hoey, The Economist, H.E. Raul Bartolome Molina, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain, H.E. Thomas Schieb, Ambassador of Germany, Rebecca Fabrizi, Deputy British Ambassador to Serbia, H.E. Kimmo Lähdevirta, Ambassador of Finland, Deyana Kostadinova, UNICEF Director for Serbia, Udo Eichlinger, President of the German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Patrizio Dei Tos, President of Confindustria Serbia, Mike Michel, President of the Foreign Investors Council (FIC), Goran Kovačević, Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of NALED, Nebojsa Katić, economist, Stefan Lazarević, General Manager of NCR Serbia and Foreign Affairs Director of NCR Corporation for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Predrag Milinčić, regional director of Mars, Stana Božović, State Secretary, Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veterans’ and Social Affairs, Biljana Barošević, Assistant Minister, Sector for the Protection of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veterans’ and Social Affairs, Aleksandar Stankov, director of the Serbian National Theatre Opera, Ivan Tasovac, director of the Belgrade Philharmonic, Svetislav Goncić, actor and Chairman of the Managing Board of the National Theatre and others.
For more information, please go to www.communications.rs/svetu2021 .
If you are interested in watching this event, you can register here.