Generali Osiguranje Serbia has implemented all necessary measures to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus (coronavirus) which is why we would also like to urge all our clients to take care of their safety, to adhere to the relevant prevention measures and to finish all their insurance-related business from the comfort of their home.
In order to protect the health of our clients and employees, we would like to ask our clients to use the following online services:
- Submitting a damages claim
- Insurance policy information
- Information on the status of the claim
- Renewal of insurance
- Client Portal
- Purchasing insurance policy
- Personal Insurance Advisor
Various digital options are also available to our customers on the Generali website www.generali.rs for all business and insurance matters and inquiries. There is also the Generali mobile application, our Contact Centre which is available 24/7 (telephone no. 0800 222 555, free call, or 011 222 0 555) and email firstname.lastname@example.org . The Medic Call Centre (telephone number 011 222 0 575) is also available to our health insurance clients.
All claims for damages can be submitted by e-mail or telephone, and clients will be contacted within 24 hours by an expert from Generali Osiguranje Serbia who is going to inform them about the further procedure. The claim forms can be downloaded at www.generali.rs .
What can we all do together to prevent the virus from spreading?
Recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health and the Institute of Public Health of Serbia.
- Increase hand hygiene. Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use a hand disinfectant gel.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a paper handkerchief or, if you don’t have one, with your forearm. Throw the used paper tissue in a closed rubbish can immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose with your fingers.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging and kissing. Keep a distance of 2 metres from the people you meet.
- Avoid contact with persons who have the symptoms of a respiratory tract infection (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever).
- Air out the rooms in which you reside as often as possible.
- Avoid larger groups of people and public gatherings (celebrations, sports matches, theatres, cinemas).
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose if you are staying in facilities where there is a mass unsupervised gathering of people.