24/7 telephone and online services are available to clients, working from home
Responsibly and dedicatedly, UNIQA Serbia has subjected all of its business activities to the joint fight against the spread and consequences of the coronavirus, with the absolute adherence to all measures devised by the Government of the Republic of Serbia and the relevant health authorities.
In order to ensure the highest level of health protection for its employees, clients, business partners and all members of the community in which we live and work, and due to the declared state of emergency, UNIQA has ensured uninterrupted operations by allowing its staff to work from home, while maintaining business stability, and continuing its impeccable client service.
While being mindful of the imperative of preserving the population’s health, UNIQA has no-contact services for its clients, through online services and telephone lines at the Contact Centre, open 24 hours a day.
In addition to claiming damages and being disbursed for them as soon as possible, all UNIQA online and telephone services ensure that the company clients don’t have to leave their homes where they can simply use the services available to them 24/7:
- Inquiry for an insurance offer available on the website uniqa.rs , by clicking on the option “Would you like an offer?” or by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling the UNIQA Contact Centre at 011/20 24 100. We are going to send you our offer via email or snail mail.
- The Personal Insurance Advisor is available via a mobile phone on uniqa.rs under “Select your Insurance Advisor” or by calling the UNIQA number in the selected city.
- Online shopping 24/7 – our UNIQA online store is open 24/7 for travel insurance, road assistance and household insurance on uniqa.rs .
- Secure online payment of invoices on uniqa.rs , free of charge, payment by Master and Visa cards.
- The UNIQA Contact Centre is available by calling 011/20 24 100, as well as via the Live Chat application on the UNIQA website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- MedUNIQA Contact Centre for health insurance beneficiaries – call the number on your card or email us to email@example.com or use our online application at uniqa.rs .
- Online claim submission available 24 hours at uniqa.rs
- Telephone number for damages claim – 011/20 24 100 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- Video assessment of damages using a mobile phone or tablet – a damage assessment of the vehicle or property is done via a video call and necessary documentation is exchanged.
- Viber number for travel insurance users for reporting a sudden illness or accident abroad +381 63 36 75 99, or call the Help Centre at + 381 11 36 36 955.
- Road Assistance Centre, available in Serbia and abroad by calling 011/36 36 960.
UNIQA remains a responsible and trusted partner of the community even in the most difficult times. In order to maximize health protection, we are urging our clients to use online and telephone services so we can overcome all challenges together, while protecting yourself and your loved ones, until we resume our normal routine.