Color Media Communications presentation & discussion “Cultural Heritage of Serbia – Potential”, Wednesday, February 2nd, 8 pm
COLOR MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS, the publisher of Diplomacy&Commerce magazine, is once again participating in the Serbian Visions online multicongress, which will be held next week (January 31st – February 4th, 2022).
On Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022, at 8 pm, we are going to host our event, a conference on the topic
The discussion will be led by Žikica Milošević, editor of The Economist, with the following participants:
- Emanuel Veverica, an enthusiast from Bela Crkva
- Boris Mašić, writer and chronicler from Apatin
- Dr Darko Polić, manager of the Ban Josip Jelačić Memorial House
- Slavica Vujović, Provincial Institute for the Protection of Monuments
If you want to watch the event, you can register via the following link:
Color Media Communications, presentation & discussion “Cultural Heritage of Serbia – Potential”
The goal of this multicongress is for 30 organizations to present their ideas or solutions, good examples from practice, inform and educate people, but also encourage discussion on various topics and thus present visions for a better tomorrow.
You can find the Serbian Visions 2022 final programme (in Serbian) by clicking on this link which contains as many as 30 online events with various topics.
You can follow the events by simply signing up by email for each event, as stated in the multicongress programme.
We would like to recommend the following events:
- Monday, 31.01., Serbian Chamber of Commerce – Centre for Circular Economics: “By-product and industrial symbiosis”
- Monday, 01., Ambassadors for Sustainable Development and the Environment: “Toxic Plastic Pellets”
- Tuesday, 01.02., Serbian Chamber of Commerce – Innovation Service: “Competition for the best technological innovation”
- Tuesday, 01.02., Ernst Klett – Belgrade office: “Mechatronics – the key to production”
- Wednesday, 02.02., CEDEF – Central European Development Forum: “Clean Environment as a Factor of Development”
- Wednesday, 02.02., Ansuz Association: “How to get an ideal IT job?”
- Thursday, 03.02., Association of Internal Auditors of Serbia: “Competences of Internal Auditors”
- Thursday, 03.02., Startit: “Opportunities for innovation in agriculture”
- Friday, 04.02., Serbian Chamber of Commerce – General and Dual Education Centre: “Green Economy – Required Knowledge”
- Friday, 04.02., eCommerce Association of Serbia: “New skills for the digital economy”
And of course, our presentation and discussion will take place on Wednesday, February 2nd, at 8 p.m.
We are waiting for you!